Thursday 11 April 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful 1,2,3...

After the 4th ear infection and two weeks of antibiotics I can finally breath in relief as lill guy seems to be getting back to his lovely normal self. After 3 months trying to get him to eat properly when I finally thought things were finally working he got ill and stop eating all together. I was then back to breastfeed every two hours, sometimes every hour. I must admit I did panic for a bit there but luckily the infection is gone - together with all the side effects from taking antibiotics - and Harry has started to eat again. I know most mums out there will understand me but I just cannot explain how happy I feel when I see him eating well, 3 meals a day.

so my main reasons to be cheerful at the moment are

1. Harry is back on track, healthy little feller.
2. I'm back to breastfeeding him only  a few times a day, happy mummy.
3. lill guy and daddy seems to be closer and closer everyday. They play, roll around the floor and cuddle as I always hoped they would. As a breastfed baby he will still prefer mum for certain things but he hardly ever cries now when he seems me walking away.

This post is for the #R2BC linky hosted by the lovely Michelle from Mummy from the Heart, click on the image below to know more about it. 

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?