Friday 7 June 2013

Flashback Friday - one year ago today




According to our dating scan, Harry's due date was the 18th of June, 2012. Even though both D. and I had the feeling he would arrive a bit earlier, we still booked the week before his due date to be the week we would get all the last minute things done.

We moved into our flat in the beginning of May 2012. We left all baby furniture to be purchased after we were in the new place; cot, changing unit, chest of drawers the lot. I was heavily pregnant and in no condition to  help much with the move. Because of the mess we didn't have much time to put things together but since D. took some time off work from the 11th June we thought that would give us plenty of time to get things done.

An year ago today I was 38 weeks pregnant, shopping online for moises bedding, completely oblivious that the pain I was getting  when walking was in fact my first contractions.

This post if linked to the Flashback Friday bloghop, click on the image and read more.

flashbackbadge1



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?