Friday 19 July 2013

pretend play

 

Yesterday I arrived home after a real hard day. I was feeling tired, frustrated and rather irritated as well. The thought of bedtime routine seamed daunting and I wasn't looking forward to it at all.
As if Harry realised mummy was rather tense, he set in the bath, cup in hand, dipping his little fingers into it then taking his imaginary food to his mouth. He then shared with daddy and after some persuading he share a bit with me as well. It was such an amazing thing to see my little boy, who was still a baby just a few days ago, sitting there, playing pretend.
With a big smile on my face I finished bath time and got him to bed feeling a lot lighter and calmer. The night wasn't the best as he is teething but I still find hard to process how was it that he managed to change my mood in such a simple and sweet way.

This post is linked to the Magic Moments blog hop, click on the badge and find out more about it.




http://theoliversmadhouse.co.uk/magic-moments/">
/>
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag146/theoliversmadhouse/magicmoments150x150_zps58f60c40.jpg"/>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?