Tuesday 8 September 2009

Why in english

After 3 years living in London I realized that much of what I am now is related to my experienced here and that I wasn't able to share that with people from here because my blog was all in Portuguese. As I started writing more about food the whole thing became a mess as the foodie posts were in English and the personal ones in Portuguese, as the friends (THAT NEVER LEAVE A COMMENT!!! HEHEHE) complained about having to translate my texts. So here I am a whole blog just to say whatever I want to say IN ENGLISH...and I'll keep my old one in Portuguese. I'll transfer to here all the recipes i've posted at the old place and there I'll make sure they are at my mother tongue...a bit messy and troublesome...things I do to please the readers kakakakak (as if!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?