Monday 4 November 2013

Our little dance - Magic Moments


It was a very early Saturday morning, Harry and  I were having breakfast and watching Glee (I know, I like a spot of silly musicals sometimes). Harry would clap and smile at the end of every song.

When the song Isn't She Lovely started he was swaying from side to side then gave me his hand to hold. There we were, holding hand through a whole song, swaying and enjoying that lovely and magical moment.

Love you my little dance partner xx

For more Magic Moments and to start your week full of love, stop by the Olivers Mad House :)






5 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely image - and song. (I've always loved Stevie Wonder's song and was very pleasantly surprised by the Glee version which I just listened to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's very little cuter than a dancing baby. It's just so sweet watching them bob up and down. I get really sad watching Glee now after poor Finn dying :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it definitely was a lovely moment, especially as he looked at me as though he was asking me to dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with that, at the moment Harry dances all the time and that is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what a beautiful little moment, thank you for sharing with #MagicMoments xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?