Tuesday 18 September 2012

New life




6 years ago today I arrived in London for the first time to live with my other half. We have been together in a long distance relationship for just over an year then and I was looking forward to start a new life by his side.

About 1 year ago today, without any knowledge of it we have started our family and looking back now I cannot believe how much our lives have changed since.

Our little boy is now 3 months old and this morning for the first time I've managed to take a shower in the morning, while he was sleeping and it was just the two of us in the flat. Up to here I would drag myself to the shower once baby was in bed for the night and my partner could attend to him if he woke up and dinner was in the oven...can you tell I'm a first time mum yet?

All through pregnancy I wanted to share what was happening to me but was just to sick to and really tired to still use the computer after enduring a whole day in the office. Now with baby and I settling into a new routine I find myself searching the web everyday for information on all different matters and often come across interesting mums and dads blogs. I have that feeling that I could talk about baby stuff all day - and most days I actually do - and now I'm hoping to reach out to the parents from the blogosphere as no mum is an island.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?