Wednesday 4 December 2013

Beauty Bites Wednesday - Week 2




So it seems I've chosen the worse time of the year to start this blog series as our lovely Seema is ultra busy on the build up for Christmas. Still I think we all deserve to be looked after so this week i thought I'd share a little secret I've learnt last week;

Facial juice

to give your skin a lovely glow make a juice with 
1 Carrots
1/2 beetroot
2 oranges (juice only, freshly squeezed)

to blend it all together - add a little water if you feel the need - then pass it through a sieve before drinking. Of course if you have a juicer that makes life much easier.

I had the juice a couple of times last week and this week since Monday but my skin feel great, the sight in the mirror is definitely a lot better already.

This combination makes this juice a great source of antioxidants, beta-carotene, vitamins C and B complex, folic acid, calcium, zinc, potassium, iron - important nutrients for beautiful and healthy skin.

This juice also helps to strengthen the immune system and protect the cardiovascular and digestive system.

So drink up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your story and comments so why not leave us a message?